Football Manager 2014

Dan

I dislike Steve Perryman. Solely because in the long term Spurs game I had, I had to play in the silly Perryman Arena for years.

Shame about not being able to pick an existing staff member and playing as them. Couldn't have two of them knocking around!

Edited by TCO

Their usually seems to be lots of good Brazilian fitness coaches, also Anselmo Sbraglia is a good assistant, and is only at Ituano so presumably can't wait to join whichever team you are. Always seems to be good Italian coaches too, I think it was Pincolini who was the one I'd always sign on the older versions.

I never know who to pick for my staff.. any recommendations for each staff position?

All good staff must have at least 15 in level of discipline, motivating and determination.

Head of Youth Development, their personality reflects on the regens that come through, so you want a HYOD with a good personality type such as Resolute, Driven, Professional or Determined, no other stats matter.

I never know who to pick for my staff.. any recommendations for each staff position?

I've been using this.. been working out alright.

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/football-manager-2014-discussion/142822-football-manager-2014-staff-requirements.html

Has anyone ever tried regularly using an absolutely insane formation? I really want to find a team to revive the classic 2-3-5 formation.

I would say take it step-by-step...try a WM formation for starters. :shifty:

Such a come down from having turned Santa Cruz in to a proper powerhouse, that I look at their stadium to see that it looks the stadium and it's surrounding area are in equal measure a total shithole.

sBs5Ljh.jpg

sjAbmxr.jpg

Lntoe0P.jpg

59Qz3kt.jpg

Bk5hbn5.jpg

aydkztJ.jpg

1oZkZpl.jpg

ByGi9iv.jpg

bKNS9UA.jpg

135q191.jpg

Jds7XWv.jpg

jHdap9v.jpg

uYnDfS0.jpg

q718e6q.jpg

xu0uaia.jpg

I mean how is that even allowed to be used, it looks like it should fail every basic safety test there is. Build me my new bloody stadium ffs.

On top of that, I've just found out that apparently Arruda was the stadium where that Brazilian fan was killed by fans throwing toilet bowls from the top of the stadium. So that's nice. I'm going to pretend that fan is banned for life from my Santa Cruz.

• Like 2

I dunno, Fratton Park is quite shit...

In other news, started a game from the Brazilian start date to look around and see who's doing well, who's not etc etc. Spurs were down in 12th, with Arsenal top. 3 games left and I'm third, 3 off the top with a game in hand. My run in is Fulham, Hull then Cardiff. Should get 9 points there.

Arsenal have Stoke and West Ham, second place Chelsea have Sunderland and Villa, both away games. 4th place United have Cardiff and Palace. 6 points for them there, but they're a point behind me.

I feel like I can win this, if Arsenal slip up. It'd need a 20 goal swing for me to win it on goal difference so I'm hoping either Stoke or West Ham can help me out.