Football Manager 2014

Dan

Boo, Spurs. Terrible.

Edit: You won the title with a measly goal difference of +22? That's got to be a record.

Just looked back and we only conceded 14 goals from when I took over at the end of December and scored 41, so that's a huge turn around.

Was already out of the league cup, too and went out in the FA Cup to Liverpool (who finished 6th behind Man City who promptly sacked their manager) and my final game of the season is the Europa League final against Dortmund.

Tottenham win the league AND Soldado got top goalscorer?

So much for realism <_<

Soldado scored 32 in all competitions, with Lamela and Kane on 16 and 14 respectively (along with Adebayor who I played maybe twice after I came in).

Timo Werner and Xherdan Shaqiri were both huge helps - and before he got injured Eder Balanta had a great partnership with an on-fire Chiriches.

I have returned to my silly Bohemians game. 9 years in on FM 12 and we've made an insane start to the season.

The Setanta Sports Cup team is essentially made up of 2nd and 3rd string players.

Bohs 5-1 Dundalk

Bohs 5-1 Limerick

Bohs 3-1 Dundalk (Setanta Sports Cup)

Bohs 6-0 Cork

Bohs 2-1 Dundalk (SSC)

Bohs 0-0 Sligo

Bohs 7-0 Cherry Orchard

Bohs 3-0 Bray

Bohs 2-2 Waterford (SSC)

Bohs 6-0 Shelbourne

Bohs 8-1 Shamrock Rovers

Bohs 3-1 Waterford (SSC)

Bohs 7-0 Derry City

Always thought playing one of those would be fun.

Search the Steam Workshop for World League 1.3 by Mitch

How on earth are we in it?

Sorted by reputation.

I decided to play with fake players too, Stoker will be pleased to know his cousin Vinny is in the England squad after his performances on the right wing for Arsenal.

FM really needs to sort out the fake players thing for the next game. I want actual fake players not real players with the names changed. :/

It occasionally changes nationalities, it's made FakeRonaldo Spanish. :/

Corithinians' travel expenses are going to be through the roof.

Also, what happens to the Champions League? Is it still there, or is there an alternative competition?

All teams are based in England. Champions League has gone, there would be no one in it. This league system goes down 20 divisions. The lowest ranked team is Hearts.