The Barclays Premier League Thread 2013/14

Lineker

Well I suppose a draw is fine. Be better if Liverpool win, though

Top performance but a point doesn't really help us to be fair. RVP just needed to take one of his chances and I think we would've won that.

You think? :shifty:

Top performance but a point doesn't really help us to be fair. RVP just needed to take one of his chances and I think we would've won that.

When? We were poor, Arsenal were poor. No real quality on display at all. Made worse by the fact that neither team really even bothered trying to win the game in the last couple of minutes.

Cor, only 6 points behind Arsenal now. The game in March could be very important, hopefully Fulham hold this lead, but I expect Liverpool to win. I think 4-0 was a little flattering, but so happy with that result and some performances in there. I've had my doubts about Bentaleb, but he was great tonight. As was Capoue, he gave other players freedom to really go on. Obviously Ade was great. Paulinho & Lloris too.

What a shower of shit that was.

We desperately needed a striker in January. Giroud has to be taking chances. Quite worrying to be honest.

Still no sign of Podolski, something's wrong in that respect. Having Sanogo and Bendtner on the bench when the manager clearly has no faith in them makes no sense. He can't expect Giroud to play in every game for 90 minutes, it's not going to work.

Frustrated.

When? We were poor, Arsenal were poor. No real quality on display at all. Made worse by the fact that neither team really even bothered trying to win the game in the last couple of minutes.

We defended brilliantly and made chances on the counter, what more do you expect away at Arsenal? If RVP had scored that header then it would've been our best win of the season. Tactically we were sound, it's not all about attacking football. Sometimes you have to except that you're not the best side and play in a way to frustrate the other team.

...an interesting Spurs line up.

Lloris; Walker, Kaboul, Vertonghen, Naughton; Dembele, Bentaleb, Capoue, Paulinho, Lennon; Adebayor.

We will line-up in a 4-3-3 system with Lennon and Dembele in support of Adebayor.

105.gif

CORRECTION:

• Like 1