NBA 2013-2014 Season Thread

HeyThereVelvet

I've always hated the Spurs. Seeing how they interact on the bench and Manu being kind of cute and the fact they aren't horribly boring to watch any more is making it more and more difficult. The Mavs are just lucky Ellis is cute.

I dunno, as much as our guards flop around, a lot of guards do it as well. Other teams still deserve a lot more hate, though, IMO.

Especially New York teams :P

I will fight you.

I forgot about the Knicks, Lakers and Miami.

NYK, Miami, Lakers and Spurs should be launched into the sun.

Fucking hell, you would think a cable provider with 8 different sports channels, at least one of them would be showing something other than fucking football. Well, two do, but one's showing a game from the MLB (who no one gives a shit about) and one's the fucking Golf Channel. Bloody hell.

I dunno, as much as our guards flop around, a lot of guards do it as well. Other teams still deserve a lot more hate, though, IMO.

Especially New York teams :P

I will fight you.

I forgot about the Knicks, Lakers and Miami.

NYK, Miami, Lakers and Spurs should be launched into the sun.

Hey now, why you hating on the Knicks? Not like we've won anything...

• Like 1

Oh let him have his fun! When the T-wolves lose Love, they'll have lost everything and we'll barely see Quom in here to chirp us next season :P

Not really :/ I'm looking forward to a win at all costs team like the Knicks throwing draft picks at us left and right for a guy who was let loose in the perfect offence for him, was too busy moaning about calls where there was no foul leaving his team mates playing 4-5 on defence and saw a dip in stats once a centre who could play rim defence was unleashed. Love would drop to a high teens-10-2 guy on a team that doesn't run nearly every offensive set through him. Outside of a monster game here or there it wouldn't surprise me if he dips to David Lee status.

That isn't to say the Wolves aren't fucked, but I'm fortunate that I've always followed the teams my favourite player is on. So I'll only remain on the T'Wolves band wagon for as long as Rubio is on board.