NBA 2013-2014 Season Thread

HeyThereVelvet

Except they're not.

Oh well, point proven there.

They're a boring team, I won't argue that it's a style of play that works, but it's boring to watch.

They're whiners, Parker always has been, Duncan always has been.

They're floppers, Manu Ginobli perfected the fucking art of it.

If Bruce Bowen were still around I'd call them a dirty team as well. But I'm sure you'd have a grand retort to that comment as well.

Shit, I'm stumped.

And I suppose the fact that Manu has been on every player poll of "Who is the league's biggest flopper" for the last 10 years is something else you'll just quickly dismiss. Same with Duncan popping up on every list of the most whiny players.

He's a whiner just like Kareem was. But I'm insinuating far less about him as a player when I call him whiny than when I say Manu flops. Dude just bitches a lot, probably a side effect of playing through the Shaq-Kobe years.

If you're not bitching you're not trying. The last player I want on my team is someone who doesn't argue calls and won't try to get a competitive edge in any way allowed by the rulebook. Flopping was allowed during Manu's heyday and now it's poorly enforced anyway.

Duncan does deserve his moniker of being the ultimate team player though.

If you're not bitching you're not trying. The last player I want on my team is someone who doesn't argue calls and won't try to get a competitive edge in any way allowed by the rulebook. Flopping was allowed during Manu's heyday and now it's poorly enforced anyway.

Duncan does deserve his moniker of being the ultimate team player though.

CAL RIPKEN JR. NEVER COMPLAINED A DAY IN HIS LIFE