NBA 2013-2014 Season Thread

HeyThereVelvet

I have a bad feeling this is going to be a repeat of last year for the Bulls. Long series where we beat the Nets and then lose to the Heat :(

Just try and be happy with how fucking well the Bulls have played. If at the start of the season it was known Rose would hardly play and Deng would be gone after the All-Star break people would have written them off and said they would be a tanking team. I knew Thibodeau was a good coach and Noah was a great player, but I wouldn't have thought that alone would make a dangerous team.

It sucks compared to where they'd be with healthy players, but you could be a Wolves fan.

• Like 1

Oh wow was that a hard game to watch.

Did you accidentally watch a Lakers game?

Seriously, the only truly good thing to come out of this season is Swaggy P.

OKC-Spurs. I knew we were gonna lose, but we did so well in the first quarter that I started having hope. Getting swept by them does not feel good.

C'mon Phoenix...

Considering this was supposed to be a shit year for us, I'm both excited and scared that they'll blow a playoff spot over the next week :( ill be really happy if they keep Memphis out of the playoffs...

I'm fully expecting a team to win 48 games and miss the playoffs, it's crazy... West playoffs going to be interesting I think...

Also, there's a big rumour going round that John Calipari to the Lakers is pretty much a done deal for next season... Take it for what it's worth but everyone seems to think its happening...

Local media is running a story about LBJ declining to see a St. Jude kid at the game last night. I know he's not the only one who's ever done that type of thing but really man? It's like 5 minutes of your time to make a sick kid's day. I know he's done a lot of charitable work but still, it's no wonder people dislike the guy. <_<

Oh, well Grizz won anyway!