NBA 2013-2014 Season Thread

HeyThereVelvet

Yeah easily the best game of the playoffs thus far Lars...

Aldridge was a beast and once he fouled out I thought it was over for RIP City for sure but man Lillard is so clutch...

Definitely hoping the rest of the series keeps up this pace...

With Phoenix out, I'd like to see either Portland or Brooklyn win it...

Brooklyn mainly cause I'm a Jason Kidd fan and it'd be incredible after everyone wrote him off as a coach... And I'm a fan of Paul Pierce, a title his first year out of Boston would be funny...

I swear, Game 1 of Hawks/Pacers was not played in Indiana.

It was played in Bizzaroville, somewhere just outside the planet Blarkarps.

This was not that Hawks team that played in the second half of the season. It was the team that was the East's third seed for a bit earlier in the year.

Regardless of how the rest of the series goes, I at least know my faith in Coach Bud-holder isn't misplaced.

Dammit Ty root for the Grizzlies. Underdogs! No one wants Thunder/Spurs/Heat BORING. Give me Memphis and the Bobcats or some shit. The league would shit a brick over the low ratings.

Good win for Memphis though. I don't follow the NBA much anymore, but I have to pull for the hometown team. And jeez, I'm surprised they won given what OKC pulled off to get to OT.