NBA 2013-2014 Season Thread

HeyThereVelvet

Kind of hoping Memphis lose to the Lakers tomorrow so that they and Phoenix can battle it out for 8th spot.

Also, no I'm not, because the Knicks suck and deserve a spot in the Playoffs. Although, 80% of the East suck and don't deserve a spot in the Playoffs.

Phoenix pretty much gone now :( Memphis has to lose all three of their remaining games and Phoenix have to win both of theirs as Memphis own the tie-breaker over the Suns...

Sucks! Can't see it happening for Suns... Lot of positives to take out of the year though... Alot to look forward to...

No you want them to play the Raps, hopefully win, and then beat the Heat.

Of course this all depends on the Wizards winning tonight.

Also, Knicks signed Lamar Odom for the remainder of the season. That being today. Word is they are working out multi-year stuff too, but until then this signing is as Knicks as it gets.

So, are we doing predictions? I'm excited, can't wait for Sunday (my time).

EASTERN CONFERENCE

Indiana over Hawks (4-2)

Bulls over Wizards (4-3)

Miami over Charlotte (4-0)

Brooklyn over Toronto (4-2)

Indiana over Bulls (4-0)

Miami over Brooklyn (4-3)

Miami over Indiana (4-2)

WESTERN CONFERENCE

Spurs over Dallas (4-1)

Rockets over Portland (4-2)

Thunder over Memphis (4-0)

Clippers over Warriors (4-3)

Rockets over Spurs (4-3)

Thunder over Clippers (4-3)

Thunder over Rockets (4-1)

Thunder over Miami (4-3)

Still taking Miami over Brooklyn, if only because during the playoffs, LeBron and the gang just have a different kind of drive compared to a season schedule. It's like the more they play that same team over and over again, the better they become. It's how they won the past two championships. I think it's KD's time, though. He's been super special this season.

Well, that and Manu Ginobili :shifty: