The Barclays Premier League Thread 2014/2015

brenchill

Well that was the jammiest point we'll get this season. Absolutely ludicrous substitutions from Carver that should hopefully see him ruled out of the shittest race for a Premier League managers position ever. Is Big Ron available?

Well that was the jammiest point we'll get this season. Absolutely ludicrous substitutions from Carver that should hopefully see him ruled out of the shittest race for a Premier League managers position ever. Is Big Ron available?

GraemeSouness_1369598c.jpg

• Like 1

Bah. Just like the game at Chelsea when we started really well and then let one in and couldn't recover. Hope we do better this time.

If only Costa's foot had been half an inch further forward. The ball would have brushed it and it would have been offside. <_<

Don't Spurs still have BAE?

Yeah but he's not even in our squad this season. I think we were trying to loan him out or sell him or something but couldn't.

I always thought he was pretty good to be fair. He had a mistake in him per game but then Rose has two or three.

Don't Spurs still have BAE?

It would basically take Davies and Rose and, like, Vertonghen all going down with injury for Pochettino to consider using BAE. At best he's training with the youth team. I don't think at this point he's really an improvement over Rose anymore, certainly not better than Davies who shouldn't be on the bench right now.