The Barclays Premier League Thread 2014/2015

brenchill

Confirmed #LFC XI to face Manchester United: Jones, Skrtel, Lovren, Johnson, Moreno, Henderson, Allen, Gerrard, Coutinho, Lallana, Sterling.

Confirmed #LFC substitutes: Mignolet, Toure, Lambert, Lucas, Can, Balotelli, Markovic

Brad Jones starts and we're playing without a striker :lol:

Edited by Social Justice Nerf

Livescore has listed James Wilson in the starting line up. Nothing confirmed on the Utd twitter yet, but it suggests Mata isn't playing. Rojo and Evans (possibly Carrick too if we play with 3) at CB.

EDIT: Can ignore that for now. They have Mignolet listed in goal for Liverpool, so it's still predicted line ups only.

EDIT2: Jones instead of Rojo, Mata instead of Herrera, otherwise correct. Wilson starts;

United XI: De Gea, Valencia, Jones, Evans, Young, Carrick, Fellaini, Mata, Rooney, van Persie, Wilson.

Wel, this should be entertaining.

Looks like Van Gaal has just gone, "give me all the attackers".

On a separate note.. just seen Kieren Richardson's red card. Are we convinced by that one? Haven't seen much of a replay and it does look a bad one in real time, but it's nothing like as bad as Cahill's/Huddlestone's.

Hard to say. Watching it, you could see it was coming, as soon as he lost the ball, he was totally out of control. Could've easily have broken something, so I'd rather see red cards for stuff like that and continue to protect players. Might feel differently if it was my team, though, hard to say.