The Barclays Premier League Thread 2014/2015

brenchill

Fuck off should be two nil.

Ignore the commentators, looked like Welbeck clipped the back of the guys feet as he skipped around him. That's a foul.

It's not a foul unless it's against my team :/

Gary Cahill was lucky not to have been sent off for that tackle let alone not sent off for a blatant dive.

Love a good dive Chelsea in this match.

Bruce is definitely getting charged after his comments yesterday, but you can't help but have sympathy for him (for once). Cahill gets a yellow for a challenge that Richardson received a straight red for. I rarely agree with what Robbie Savage has to say, but there needs to be consistency.

And players are either booked for diving, or they're not. I know it's not always as black and white as a foul or a dive, but if a player is actively trying to win a FK or penalty, it needs to be a yellow card 100% of the time, or just don't bother punishing it at all - it becomes unfair on the teams on the receiving end.

Ref has completely ruined the Chelsea/Hull game from the sounds of it.

Chris Foy in Being Terrible Referee shocker.

Cahill dived, wasn't booked because that's not his reputation. Costa didn't dive, was booked, because that's his reputation. Players kicking the shit out of each other, no card. I'm frankly astonished that he got the Huddlestone decision right, but a broken clock etc. etc.

I continue to be bemused as to how Foy remains employed at this level.

As for Cahill, he's been our weakest link this season and was extremely lucky with that tackle too. Really wouldn't mind seeing Zouma get a run alongside Terry in some PL games.

• Like 1