2014 NFL Season

Dan

Saw the highlights, Bortles looked good.

But holy fuck those new Bucs uniforms are so bad they make the Jags uniforms look decent. Those two teams shouldn't be allowed to be on the field at the same time.

• Like 2

Yeah, just saw the Bortles highlights myself. Looked good. His passes over the middle have some real zip to them, which is obviously good because floating them over the middle is obviously bad >_<

Would anybody be interested in joining my NFL.com fantasy league this season? It's a league of mainly Brits (my family and a few friends) but we also have a couple of Aussies (including Plubby!) and it looks like I may have up to 3 spots to fill by our planned draft at the end of August. I think it's generally the NFL.com default in terms of positions and scoring except we are a 12 team league made up of 3 divisions and we don't have negative or fractional points.

I know Dan and Rocksta have taken part in this league in the past (both welcome again, by the way) but really as long as you're a big enough fantasy fan to play regularly all season long we'd be happy to have you.

Would anybody be interested in joining my NFL.com fantasy league this season? It's a league of mainly Brits (my family and a few friends) but we also have a couple of Aussies (including Plubby!) and it looks like I may have up to 3 spots to fill by our planned draft at the end of August. I think it's generally the NFL.com default in terms of positions and scoring except we are a 12 team league made up of 3 divisions and we don't have negative or fractional points.

I know Dan and Rocksta have taken part in this league in the past (both welcome again, by the way) but really as long as you're a big enough fantasy fan to play regularly all season long we'd be happy to have you.

Is it a live draft? If so, I'll take part :)

ISn't he the guy who scrabled out of the back of the endzone while playing for the Lions a few years back?

• Like 1

Yep, that's Orlovsky. Also was the third stringer in Indy the year Peyton was out for the season, he managed to win a few games, but otherwise he's bad.

It's actually not crazy talk right now that Kellen Moore could push him as the #2 if he continues looking like ass.

We're fucked without Stafford no matter what, but you'd prefer to have somebody in there with a fighting chance, not an guy that is erratic and no mobility to keep plays alive with his feet.