Elvis Grbac

Randall Cunningham

Chris Redman

Jeff Blake

Anthony Wright

Kyle Boller

Steve McNair (exempt)

Troy Smith

And then... finally... Joe Flacco. Without Ray Lewis and Ed Reed this team doesn't have a winning season for like a decade.

Vinny Testaverde in 1996 had a good year

After that... to my recollection

Scott Mitchell

Eric Zeier

Jim Harbaugh

Stoney Case

Scott Mitchell

Tony Banks

Trent Dilfer

Elvis Grbac

Randall Cunningham

Chris Redman

Jeff Blake

Anthony Wright

Kyle Boller

Steve McNair (exempt)

Troy Smith

And then... finally... Joe Flacco. Without Ray Lewis and Ed Reed this team doesn't have a winning season for like a decade.

Fair point about Testaverde. He's exempt too.

To be fair, Dilfer has one more Super Bowl ring with the Ravens then a lot of those guys :shifty: .

And my dad called Scott Mitchell "Trent Dilfer with receivers". :shifty:

• Like 1

Plus he got to win it at Raymond James Stadium, as a nice middle finger to everyone in the press here that had given him bullshit and sold him out in favor of Shaun King.

And oh that's right, you did have Zeier as well :({):

You guys didn't have to sit through Gabbert, you don't know what it's like.

I sat through Bubby Brister and Brian Griese immediately after having Elway. You know nothing of pain.

Woe is me, I had to sit through two mediocre QBs after having one of the greatest QBs of all-time. You didn't see Rodney Peete and Scott Mitchell waste Barry Sanders prime, or sit through Joy Harrington, Ty Detmer, Jon Kitna, and Mike McMahon :P. Oh and Jeff Garcia, Charlie Batch, Stoney Case, not too mention the countless bums of the 80s. Stafford and Bobby Layne are the greatest QBS in Detroit history, one being from the 50s, the other could be great but could very well be Jeff George 2.0.

I feel for Dan.

• Like 1

I had to sit through:

Vinny Testeverde

Chris Chandler

Steve DeBerg

Craig Ericson
Trent Dilfer (yay, Dilfer! I liked him :shifty:)

Casey Weldon

Eric Zeier
Shaun King

Brad Johnson (Yay, he helped win a Super Bowl :shifty: )

Rob Johnson

Chris Simms

Brian Griese (Who was actually pretty good with the Bucs :shifty: )

Bruce Gradkowski (lol)

Tim Rattay (lol)

Luke McCown (lol)

Jeff Garcia (asshole)

Byron Leftwich

Josh Johnson

Josh Freeman (who didn't get a fair shake with Schiano <_< )

Mike Glennon (who couldn't play well because of Schiano's mouth on his dick <_< )

and now....some guy that might sign with Bucs.

Ignoring one of the greatest defenses ever, Trent Dilfer had Jamal Lewis and Shannon Sharpe out there along with Ogden blocking the blindside, it would have taken a special kind of awful to not at least be moderately competent there (which Tony Banks managed to attain).

No joke on nothing, I was at the game where they finally said "Fuck Banks" and put in Dilfer. Pretty sure it was against the Dolphins. Banks blew chunks the whole first half and then in the second half, they put in Dilfer and he nearly brought them back from what was a pretty big first half deficit.