2014 NFL Season

Dan

I was in the upper block in one of the corners last years for 9ers/Jags, and the view is breathtaking. Yes, we were quite far from the action, but the atmosphere was still great. This year should be even better :-D

I spend £115 ($190~) or something for sideline tickets this year. Crazy expensive, wouldn't be paying that more than once a year.

View is pretty sweet: x3kKujI.png

But considering I've got 4 tickets for a Euro qualifier match at the Amsterdam Arena for £60, the NFL games are pretty expensive here.

• Like 1

Also, I was literally in the back row of Wembley for one of the games last year, still had a great time and could follow the action easily. This year, I'm likely going for an expensive ticket to the Raiders game and then cheap seats for the other two.

Hoyer confirmed as Browns starting QB for Week 1 to the surprise of nobody but ESPN.

Meh, the entire thing was an overblown non-issue. Manziel will be the starter at some point this season.

How much do you guys pay for NFL tickets? I am fairly sure I grossly overpaid, but because i'm travelling so far, I wanted to get tickets I had an authenticity guarantee on rather than through a re-seller that could be offering tickets that they don't know aren't legit.

It costs $40 just to park at Foxboro for a Pats game

The corners of the nosebleeds start at like 85 bucks. For games that aren't against Detroit or Buffalo, it's over 100.

Yeah. Sixteen game schedule equals only eight home games and that equals insane ticket prices. You can go to four baseball games for the cost of one football game. Or in Philadelphia currency, forty 76ers games.

Yeah but baseball is shit :shifty:

• Like 2

It's just a strictly worse version of cricket! If a batter gets lippy, you can't put him in his place with one aimed at his head because that starts a brawl and you get suspended! Much better when you can just let him know who holds the ball and who has the power with a nice bumper right at the melon.

• Like 1

Hahaha, that's crazy. Next week the linebackers go on a coke binge and the following week the QBs will be going to a few bathroom stalls.

Well now it's obvious who drafted this guy.

thad-castle.jpeg

• Like 1

What a pair of fucking idiots. Am I the only person who finds it impossible to believe that people are incapable of following a set of rules given to them by both the organisation they work for and the league that organisations belongs to?

I find it hard to understand why people can't just think "I'm an NFL player, I shouldn't be smoking weed", let alone together, let alone while one of them is driving, let alone in the PRE-SEASON WHEN THERE ARE DRUG TESTS.

Maybe it's just the Steeler fan in me that is pissed off because we'll probably have one active running back for Week 1.

• Like 1

What a pair of fucking idiots. Am I the only person who finds it impossible to believe that people are incapable of following a set of rules given to them by both the organisation they work for and the league that organisations belongs to?

I find it hard to understand why people can't just think "I'm an NFL player, I shouldn't be smoking weed", let alone together, let alone while one of them is driving, let alone in the PRE-SEASON WHEN THERE ARE DRUG TESTS.

Maybe it's just the Steeler fan in me that is pissed off because we'll probably have one active running back for Week 1.

Since the beginning of drug testing, athletes have been looking for ways to get past drug testing.

• Like 1