2014 NFL Season

Dan

Once again it needs to be said: The Bucs new uniforms are hideous.

Yeah :( . I don't know why they had to change them.

I'll be honest, when it comes to NFL uniforms, I'm a bit of a conservative. The only changes I liked were the ones in '97 for the Broncos and the Bucs; everything after that I've been pretty much meh over, although I don't mind the change in the Falcons going from the red jerseys to the black jerseys (the old jerseys, though they originally wore black :shifty: ), or something cosmetic like the Chargers switching from a blue helmet to a white helmet.

But hey, at least the Bucs won :D . In a preseason game <_< .

Once again it needs to be said: The Bucs new uniforms are hideous.

So glad Josh McCown doesnt have to wear those

Only seen the highlights of the Giants game but their offence blows so hot and cold it is crazy. Eli doesn't appear to have found a decent rhythm yet and was lucky not to get taken out for some big losses. Cruz, Randle, Manningham and Washington seem like a decent receiving core to me.

I would be stunned if Manningham made the team at this point. He has zero acceleration and has admitted that his surgically repaired knee still gives him fits. I was fine with bringing him in to see what he had left but unfortunately I didn't see anywhere near enough to think he can make an impact at this point. I'll always love the guy for Super Bowl 46, I'd rather not have to see him play when he's a shell of his former self.

Cruz, Randle, and Beckham will be the top 3 weapons if Beckham can ever get onto the field. Jernigan will be the next man in on 4-WR sets because for whatever reason the coaching staff is enamored with him. I think Preston Parker is going to wind up making the team because they seem to trust him as the best option for punt returns, Marcus Harris' injury last night probably cost him a job. That leaves Washington who absolutely has to make it with the camp he's had, but he'll start the year as the 6th WR and be inactive most weeks, which is sure to piss people off. Hopefully they soon realize that Jernigan sucks and give Washington playing time.

I gotta agree about Manningham, ever since he had those surgeries he hasn't been the same player. When he was playing against the twos and threes he was struggling to get open and it's a shame because he could've really been a good option for us with Cruz, Randle, and ODB. Washington has done great and his play is almost reminiscent of Cruz when he shined during the pre-season a couple years back - if this guy isn't on the 53 man roster I'd be pretty pissed because there is no way he's making the practice squad.

Bradford has got to go down as major bust now hasn't he? Not solely for his ability but looking at the money they gave him, the injuries and the passing on RG3.

Yes and no. He's clearly a bust as the first overall QB, but RG3 isn't much better. By the end of the year RG3 is on the bench and Kirk Cousins shows that he was the steal of that draft.

Bradford is good when he's healthy, but he's never healthy. If i were the Rams, i'd be calling up New England to get my hands on Ryan Mallett, or call up Jacksonville and try to take Chad Henne off of their hands. At the very least call up Tim Tebow or what is Kyle Orton doing?

The Rams were darkhorse contenders this year for sure, but with their three QB options of Garrett Gilbert, Shaun Hill and Austin Davis, they are dead on arrival this season. Davis and Gilbert both could potentially be ok, down the road, but if they want to contend they need a stop gap, or Ryan Mallet.