2014 NFL Season

Dan

Hey you nearly go playoff appearances out of Drew Bledsoe.

Meacon, shut up, you got into the playoffs and won a game with Tebow and you were competitive with Jake Plummer. Long suffering you are not.

• Like 1

Forgot to do this when it was originally posted;

Superbowl Champions: San Francisco 49ers

AFC Champions: Denver Broncos

NFC Champions: San Francisco 49ers

OPOY: Colin Kaepernick >_>

DPOY: JJ Watt

OROTY: Devonta Freeman

DROTY: JaDeveon Clowney

Comeback of the Year (player): Gronk

Comeback of the Year (team): Houston Texans

#1 Pick 2015 Draft: Oakland

Dallas Cowboys Record: 4 - 12

Really don't care who starts for Jacksonville. I just wish they'd finished painting their helmets before the season started.

Seriously. Just do a black helmet and a gold helmet and alternate them or something. The new helmets look unfinished, not cool.

Also....how does San Antonio Raiders sound?

Really don't care who starts for Jacksonville. I just wish they'd finished painting their helmets before the season started.

Seriously. Just do a black helmet and a gold helmet and alternate them or something. The new helmets look unfinished, not cool.

Also....how does San Antonio Raiders sound?

NFL teams aren't allowed alternate helmets due to safety reasons! Doesn't excuse the Jaguars' hideous effort though.

Also, the Cowboys are one blindside hit away from starting Brandon Weeden. So yeah, I get your shitty quarterback situation.

I really like Brandon Weeden. He seems like a swell guy. :blush:

You realize he played at a Power-5 school right? I didn't think you were allowed to like those guys!

You guys didn't have to sit through Gabbert, you don't know what it's like.

I sat through Bubby Brister and Brian Griese immediately after having Elway. You know nothing of pain.
I had to sit through Jeff Garcia (who, admittedly, wasn't always awful but his first year was bad, bad, bad), Tim Ratty, Ken Dorsey, Cody Pickett, Trent Dilfer, Shaun Hill, Chris Wienke, J.T. O'Sullivan, Troy Smith and Alex Smith (the version before Harbaugh arrived) after Montana/Young. You know nothing of pain. :P
  • Like 2

Also, the Cowboys are one blindside hit away from starting Brandon Weeden. So yeah, I get your shitty quarterback situation.

I really like Brandon Weeden. He seems like a swell guy. :blush:

You realize he played at a Power-5 school right? I didn't think you were allowed to like those guys!

I like LSU and Ohio State and I liked Florida when Meyer was there. I like college football, man. There aren't too many school I actually dislike.