2014 NFL Season

Dan

Packers/Patriots was one of the few "big" games this year to live up to the hype. Certainly a possible Super Bowl matchup.

While it would be, I wouldn't watch due to the run up to it being a competition to see whether Brady or Rogers gets masturbated to more by sports media.

• Like 1

Ray Rice has won his appeal and has been reinstated. I'd be very surprised if a playoff contending team signed him at this point. Rice is an asshole but beyond that the media shitstorm would be the last thing you'd want on a playoff push.

I bet someone signs him in the offseason though, unfortunately.

If Dallas signs him, I'm done as Cowboys fan until Jones sells the team or dies. Rice should end up a Raider.

Make that a Raided. After the way they've been playing, they're not capable of raiding a damn thing.

Hahaha, you're so funny with your worry name for my team.

Oh, wait, no, you're not, and you never have been.

• Like 1

I got one for you Plubby.

Knock knock. Whos there? Kellen Moore. Kellen Moore who? Exactly.

Kellen Moore has Moore football awards named after him than any other Detroit Lion!

But speaking of quarterbacks!

Matt Schaub recently turned down an endorsement deal with Subway in which would he could pick his five favourite varities of sub and they would all be available for only five bucks! He said he couldn't participate in a 5-for-5 deal because he wanted to pick 6!

• Like 2

Someone want to explain to me how the Bucs go from being on the Cinci 20 to being back in their own half and losing the game in 2 plays?

The Bucs completed a deep pass to get them down to the 20. As they're rushing up to spike the ball, as the tackle was made in-bounds, Marvin Lewis throws his challenge flag. Now, remember, a team cannot challenge a play after the two minute warning. As a result, the Bengals are charged a timeout.

HOWEVER....the play is challenged by the booth. The Bucs had 12 players on the field for that play, and it pushed them out of field goal range. Turnover on downs after 4th and 20 with a second left on the clock, Bengals win.

:(

Well, say what you want about the Bucs, we at least got on the board in our blowout losses. And we've won more than one game :shifty:

The problem with your story is that it requires me to believe that Josh McCown completed a deep pass :(

It's a technicality, but he didn't :shifty:

• Like 3