2014 NFL Season

Dan

Someone want to explain to me how the Bucs go from being on the Cinci 20 to being back in their own half and losing the game in 2 plays?

Could have gone top of the division in one fell swoop but no yiu had to Tampa it up for us...

The Ravens doing our best to give SD the win back from the Hey Diddle Diddle game two years back.

SD scored with less then a minute to go, going up by 1. Ravens couldn't score, SD won

It was a great play by Flowers to keep Aiken in bounds at the end, but more importantly is that we got absolutely screwed on that PI call. SD might have scored anyway but holy shit what a bad call.

Fortunately just about everyone else has lost today, but the division is out of reach now. Season is decided in Miami next week.

In good news, at the start of the season I bet on who would win each division, as it stands I have 7/8 with Seahawks being the one that isn't currently winning. Ideally I need a Packers win tonight and the Cards to keep on losing. I only need 6/8 to get a payoff but obviously the more I get right the more I'll win.

Ray Rice has won his appeal and has been reinstated. I'd be very surprised if a playoff contending team signed him at this point. Rice is an asshole but beyond that the media shitstorm would be the last thing you'd want on a playoff push.

I bet someone signs him in the offseason though, unfortunately.

If Dallas signs him, I'm done as Cowboys fan until Jones sells the team or dies. Rice should end up a Raider.

Make that a Raided. After the way they've been playing, they're not capable of raiding a damn thing.

• Like 1