2014 NFL Season

Dan

Ryan Lindley is now likely leading a playoff bound team....If that is not a sign of the apocalypse I don't know what is

Lindley, McCoy, Sanchez and Manziel = Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse?

• Like 1

Sooooo.....Arians has to be coach of the year with that dumpster fire QB situation winning 11 games, right?

I really don't know what better case you can make, though I've already encountered that "Oh, when you have Fitzgerald and Floyd, anybody can win!" argument. Which is absolutely not the case. Just look at Chicago's offense. :P

Its nuts. I'm 3 hours from DC, maybe 5 hours from NYC...and they flexed us the Manziel game...

Kinda wish Jerry had went and drafted him now. Manziel in Dallas would've been absolutely insane.

He's probably worth the pick already before he even takes a snap as a starter. The hype and jersey sales made the Browns more relevant than they've been in a long time.

Whoops, forgot to post the televised games for us Brits. Ah well, no one was gonna watch Cards/Rams were they? :P

Sunday

6pm - Bengals at Browns

9.05pm Broncos at Chargers (Basically, they'll cut to this once the first game finishes - they'll likely be a bit of overlap).

Both are Sky Sports.

Monday

1.30am - Cowboys at Eagles, on Channel 4.

Tuesday

1.30am - Saints at Bears, on EuroSport.

• Like 1