2014 NFL Season

Dan

Wow Johnny. What happened man? :(

He's a bust?

• Like 3

So Odell Beckham seems like the real deal. His athleticism and catching is always mentioned but his route running is so polished too. Can't wait to see him develop!

I can't wait to see him and Cruz on the same field for more than one game in a season. Them two together will really open up our offense, and if Donnell can learn to not fumble we'll be pretty solid. We just need to draft/sign some quality linemen.

• Like 1

I find it hilarious that Fox decided to air the Bengals-Browns game in most parts of the country just so everyone could see Johnny Football flop. :lol:

So.....will Hoyer be back to starting next game, or......?

Manziel was terrible(and his offensive line did not help either), but Hoyer's last 4 or so starts have been near that level as well, only it's magnified due to who he is. The Browns are out of playoff contention, and they might as well go ahead and see what they have in Manziel in these last two games. Playing Hoyer would be pointless.

Cleveland can't catch a break. That Sammy Watkins trade looked like it would net them a top 10 pick next year and all of a sudden Buffalo is like "lol nah bro it's time to start winning."

• Like 1

I'm pretty sure they did something similar when they drafted JP Losman. Traded the Cowboys a first rounder which ended up being like 15 or something the next year. And Marcus Spears so...meh.

I remember pulling a JP Losman autographed rookie card and trading it to my friend for cash because he looked like a jobber. Pretty good trade for nine year old me in hindsight,

• Like 1

Dallas win and our pundits are talking about a guy on the sideline who looks like "WWE Legend" Teddy Long. Superb.

He's going to run out to midfield and book a tag team match with Washington and New York thrown in.

• Like 6