2014 NFL Season

Dan

I agree with DFF. According to the rule, it was an incomplete pass. The rule is stupid and should be changed.

• Like 3

Eh, can't blame Dallas for being upset. That was a great move by Dez. I don't think it was a catch per the rules, but what the hell do I know, and it sucks that a game had to be decided that way. I still remember the infamous Seattle game against us. Shit sucks. Detroit got a taste last week as well.

I love how no one is talking about that Randall Cobb catch that hit the ground clear as day. If that's a catch and Dez' grab isn't, then there's a serious fucking problem with your rules.

I love how no one is talking about that Randall Cobb catch that hit the ground clear as day. If that's a catch and Dez' grab isn't, then there's a serious fucking problem with your rules.

Not talking about it because I didn't see it. Was out from just after kickoff until late in the 4th quarter

Obviously I hate Dallas but gotta give credit where it's due. Hell of a year from them. They're in a shit cap situation but with that O-line they'll be a tough team to take down next year.

They're always in a shit cap situation.

The Cobb thing clearly wasn't a catch. You see it hit the ground. The refs just missed the call. I was surprised they let it stand.

Yeah, which is what makes this shit with Dez even more infuriating. I appreciate your civility about this HC, but I'm still pulling for Seattle next week. But will return to your side if you end up in the Super Bowl against the Patriots.

• Like 1

I hate these McDonald's commercials

• Like 2

I have a bad feeling about today. We don't have any Colt fans here right? I don't feel like hating people right now.

One. Me. And I wouldn't worry. Peyton will just morph into Superbowl Winning Peyton considering the shit Irsay caused him