2014 NFL Season

Dan

I've heard everyone from Elway on down is on the chopping block and Gase is off to get a HC gig for sure. I don't stick around if I'm Manning, the Broncos aren't going to be better next year and everyone around them in the conference will be.

This. With all the upgrades, this was the year Denver was supposed to get it done.

Something obviously happened to Peyton Manning this season. He was off throwing his 400 yard games then suddenly it became CJ Anderson's team and Peyton couldn't move the ball deep. Whether or not CJ Anderson is any good is besides the point. When you are suddenly going from a pass heavy big strike offense from one of the best QBs of all time to someone like Anderson that late in the season after 2 and a half years of Peyton still dominating the league...well...I can't help but think something's wrong. All the coaching information plus this just makes it feel its time.

And really, Peyton's last game being against his successor at Indianapolis is kinda cool. It's like a passing of the torch.

• Like 1

I'm not sure it is outright arm strength that has gone - it looked for a combination of deep ball accuracy, the quality of his reading of the D, and confidence. He was actually overshooting receivers at the sidelines.

Indy v Green Bay would be a really fun SuperBowl. I hope a crocked A-Rod can do the business in Seattle.

• Admin

28eed435934a904e41b72a56dc4c8e0b

" data-width="466">

• Like 2

Fuck the Ravens.

Fuck the Ravens.

I love you. :)

It's hard not to love me. Brady is wonderful people and the Ravens are scum. If they'd been down 3 or less, at the end they'd have been given a missed Field Goal. Again.

It's almost as if he's trying to gode a reaction out of me...

Ravens didn't too poorly for a team with fucktons on IR and a 7th string CB. Lot of young players all around too, the future is looking bright.

I said all week that we had nothing to lose and everything to gain and while it's still gutting to give up two 14 point leads, There's a whole lot of optimism going into next year, We're not done yet by a long shot.

Cry me a river, they've got the most pampered QB in the league.

I know we don't often see eye to eye but I :wub: that post.

Best Case: Indy vs Green Bay

Worst Case: Pats vs Hawks

Yay for Cricket season!? :unsure:

• Like 1

I've heard everyone from Elway on down is on the chopping block and Gase is off to get a HC gig for sure. I don't stick around if I'm Manning, the Broncos aren't going to be better next year and everyone around them in the conference will be.

This. With all the upgrades, this was the year Denver was supposed to get it done.

Something obviously happened to Peyton Manning this season. He was off throwing his 400 yard games then suddenly it became CJ Anderson's team and Peyton couldn't move the ball deep. Whether or not CJ Anderson is any good is besides the point. When you are suddenly going from a pass heavy big strike offense from one of the best QBs of all time to someone like Anderson that late in the season after 2 and a half years of Peyton still dominating the league...well...I can't help but think something's wrong. All the coaching information plus this just makes it feel its time.

And really, Peyton's last game being against his successor at Indianapolis is kinda cool. It's like a passing of the torch.

Maybe he was just hurt and that was it, he'll heal up and come back as Peyton again. But does he want to?

I think someone might still hire Gase but this game did a ton of harm to his stock. And in coaching search news Gary Kubiak has removed his name from consideration for all the jobs and is staying in Baltimore as OC so he can finally get Joe Flacco a 4000 yard season.

I like how the last playoff win for Tampa Bay and Oakland was during their run to the Superbowl.

Except we won a playoff game more recently than the Raiders :pervert:

• Like 1