2014 NFL Season

Dan

I can't stomach the thought of a Pats/Cowboys Super Bowl. I would have no choice but to root for the Pats and I'd feel the need to take a long shower after the game.

That would probably the first Superbowl I wouldn't watch since I started watching the NFL. I like to root for one of the teams but I just couldn't root for the Pats or Cowboys.

I can't stomach the thought of a Pats/Cowboys Super Bowl. I would have no choice but to root for the Pats and I'd feel the need to take a long shower after the game.

That would probably the first Superbowl I wouldn't watch since I started watching the NFL. I like to root for one of the teams but I just couldn't root for the Pats or Cowboys.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Why would I want to watch a game with two teams I really don't like? They're both good teams but I wouldn't enjoy watching either of them win.

Not that it matters, Rodgers has found his groove. Can't see GB throwing this one away.

• Like 1

I can see your hatred for the Patriots, at least they're in your conference, and have knocked your team out of the playoffs. Your Cowboys hatred is ridiculous, I can understand the hatred of fans who had to deal with the three super bowls, but since you've been watching they've been largely irrelevant. Band wagon hating.

The only Super Bowl I've skipped was Patriots/Eagles, because fuck both of those teams.

I just don't like them. I don't like Liverpool in the Premier League and they've been mostly irrelevant since the 80's but they have fans who always talk about the past and how great they used to be.

• Like 1

The Bears were great when I was 1, I should talk about that more. It's all I have :(

:o What a catch by Dez!

Pffft, your team has been to more Super Bowls in the last 15 years than mine.

The Bears were great when I was 1, I should talk about that more. It's all I have :(

:o What a catch by Dez!

Pffft, your team has been to more Super Bowls in the last 15 years than mine.

:lol: I totally forgot about that one.

I can't believe they reversed that catch! He was down wasn't he?

He didn't complete the process of the catch ('Megatron Rule'). Correct reversal.