2014 NFL Season

Dan

Decided t bench Teddy. Still hope he does well if he plays. Just not better than Dalton :P

ESPN says no Bridgewater. Boo...time for another Thursday blowout.

Still no guarantee Dalton does better :shifty:

• Like 3

Jordy turned up, scored me 12 points in one go, and has pissed off again for the day. Thanks, Jordy.

He still got 60+ yards and a TD of one play - that's not bad going.

Dalton has A.J. Green to throw to, I'd go with him. But Pats might have this huge bounceback game and just smother the Bengals offense.

The Patriots are going to get slaughtered. There's just so many problems on this team right now, and playing against a strong Cincy team won't help any.

Edited by Lowerdeck

I don't think he'll be unemployed for long - he's one of the better kickers in the league and a few teams could definitely use an upgrade.

I don't think he'll be unemployed for long - he's one of the better kickers in the league and a few teams could definitely use an upgrade.

I released him from my fantasy team and took the guy that's replacing him all the same; with rumors that the Bucs might go after Prater...yeah no. I don't care if he's Lou Groza, not in that offense.

Classic Mick. That's the fantasy football version of nuking yo'self in Civ!

( :wub: )

It's just been horrible, horrible luck. First Prater, then AP....yeah.