2014 NFL Season

Dan

You aren't going anywhere with 2014 Carson Palmer either. Should be a premier destination for a free agent QB in the offseason though.

I'd think Palmer still has more to offer than Logan Thomas.

It's crazy to think people would talk about him and Ocho as the next Peyton/Marvin

If the Steelers didn't intentionally murder his knee like Marvin Harrison dealing with a beef in his hood, who knows what could have happened.

Ian RapoportVerified account @RapSheet

The #Lions announced they’ve cut K Alex Henery, who went 0-fee on Sunday. Will work out kickers tomorrow.

Welp, saw that coming

Thats no worse then Maddens "Whoever scores more points is going to win this game" or any other Maddenism

Well, you also have to consider that up until the last six or seven years, the average amount of touchdown passes each season was somewhere in the low 20's.

Peyton has had an incredible career, but he's also playing in a time when it's illegal to sneeze near a quarterback or a "defenseless" receiver.

This week's games televised in the UK

Friday

0125: Colts @ Texans (Sky Sports)

Sunday

18:00: Lions @ Vikings (Sky Sports)

21:25: Cowboys @ Seahawks (Sky Sports)

Monday

0130: Giants @ Eagles (Channel 4)

Tuesday

0130: 49ers @ Rams (Eurosport)

• Like 1

I'll be watching Lions/Vikes and Boys/Hawks. I'll probably record Giants/Eagles.

We only usually do redzone if a Bears game has been chosen (our group mostly comprises of Lions, Packers and Vikings fans - we have one true enemy haha), or if the live game really sucks.