2014 NFL Season

Dan

Fucking Julian Edelman needed to get me 4 points in my money league this week. Currently 1.6. Goddamn it.

EDIT: NEVERMIND! 5.1, you beautiful little white man!

The Giants were frustrating to watch in the first half, but seemingly at halftime Coughlin reminded the defensive line to sort their shit as Atlanta was starting 3 backup linemen, and they got pressure on Ryan a ton after that. Really happy to see Beckham get involved late and then his first TD. I do hope Jennings' injury isn't severe though, that would be a huge blow to the team. I like Andre Williams and he showed some fire after coming in, but not sure he's ready to be the starter. Guess there's not much of a choice if Jennings has to miss time.

Anyway, huge game against the Eagles next week, and a Sunday night game to boot. The Giants haven't beaten the Eagles in a Sunday night game since 2008, and they've played one nearly every year. Lots of bad memories. Nothing worse than losing a close game on Sunday night, wayyyyyy too much negative energy going into Monday morning. Actually the Giants are on the road against Philly next week and Dallas the week after. Pretty sure they need to win at least one of those to stay in it especially with a brutal schedule coming out of the bye.

Apparently, the bald eagle that the Eagles have been using for flyovers, meet and greets etc...is brain damaged

Noah is a 13-year-old bald eagle that is in the possession of the Elmwood Park Zoo by the authority of the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service. At just 8 weeks old he suffered an 80 ft fall that left him with permanent brain and eye injuries. He spent several years in a rehabilitation facility before arriving at the Elmwood Park Zoo in 2008.

Tough to take that loss to the Broncos. Mainly because of injuries, Campbell is a big loss, and an even bigger one when you factor in who else is already missing from the Defence. Plus, Carson Palmer really needs to shake that shoulder injury because I don't think Logan Thomas is ready to lead the team. Of all the places this unbeaten start could've ended, can't grumble too much that it ends in Denver at the hands of Peyton.

You aren't going anywhere with 2014 Carson Palmer either. Should be a premier destination for a free agent QB in the offseason though.

You aren't going anywhere with 2014 Carson Palmer either. Should be a premier destination for a free agent QB in the offseason though.

I'd think Palmer still has more to offer than Logan Thomas.

It's crazy to think people would talk about him and Ocho as the next Peyton/Marvin

I really do hope the Cardinals acquire a better QB at some point. They deserve one.

But.....I'm a Peyton Manning fan (my two favorite teams are the Cowboys and whichever team Peyton is on), so I'm glad they lost last night.

5 more TDs to tie Favre, 6 to pass him.

• Like 1