2014 NFL Season

Dan

Yesterday was a great day of football. Really didn't see the Tampa or Dallas upsets coming, great games all day though. On the note of the Bills too, I had them to cover +3. Didn't expect Fitzy to beat his old team, even at home. Good for him.

Looking forward to tonights game, hopefully the Pats don't pull up lame to what has been an under-performing Kansas City squad.

The Bills are a mess. EJ was a reach two years ago, and gifting Cleveland what will likely be a top 10 pick to get Watkins, however talented, was a luxury pick I don't think they could afford.

Didn't see such a beatdown coming for the Patriots tonight at the hands of the Chiefs either, gonna end up 4-4 ATS this week if the Pats keep up. Was 4-1 after the 1pm games again this week, apparently I can't cap any game thats not at 1pm on a Sunday <_<

Yeah that was a bad defeat for New England, guess we'll see if Belicheck can correct anything for next week against Cincy or we'll really know they aren't they team we thought they were :shifty:

In other news, I just really need to learn how to take the points and run ATS.

The Patriots losing in such a way was the best thing that could've happened for me. This is the second week in a row that I've been able to squeak right through with a win in my money league. I've gotta trim some fat, obviously. But, otherwise, my team is full of studs. Still undefeated in that league. :D

• Like 1