2014 NFL Season

Dan

Some of those picks by Cousins were very ugly, sheesh!

Fantastic result performance though and Eli was terrific. It's amazing that he always makes his tight ends look brilliant no matter who's in there. I'm liking the look of Donnell so far, now watch them let him walk out the door like Martellus Bennett. :(

Yeah, I saw more Chiefs fans out in public during the first half of last year than I ever remember seeing. And I'm in the friggin' Delaware/Philadelphia area.

Did they all follow Andy Reid over to KC?

The eight people in Philadelphia that liked Andy Reid becoming Chiefs fans after he left would be like Randall Cunningham all over again. There's a disproportionate number of Vikings fans in Philly and South Jersey.

• Like 1

http://espn.go.com/blog/detroit-lions/post/_/id/11324/how-the-lions-would-move-on-without-suh

AND of course Suh is a distraction again. Week 4 and it is already being reported Suh will be leaving Detroit after this season. Couldn't this news have waited until after the season? Suh is a great player and it'd be a shame to lose him, but he is going to want a ton of money. The bigger shame is that the Lions had Aaron Donald available with the 10th pick and took Eric Ebron instead (ugh).

Tainted? Please. They got the call wrong but don't be so dramatic :P

Tainted in the sense that it would've put them at 3rd and 15 instead of first down and then some. I'm not being dramatic just saying it probably wouldn't have happened without that awful call. :P