2014 NFL Season

Dan

Lose to a kicker last week, tie a team that didn't start a defense this week.

Gettin' sicka yo shit, fantasy sports. <_<

Son of a... How the hell did I miss that?

This week seemed off for me in fantasy, having gone to New York yesterday and doing everything quickly on Saturday night instead.

I know a bunch of Pats fans panicking about how the team just doesn't look the same, they're worried about Brady, etc. I swear this happens every year. The Pats will get it together and finish 12-4 or something and get a first round bye like always, and then their fans will be all like "we're awesome! never had a doubt!" etc. <_<

Anyone else think the Cards may finish above the 9ers this year? (and may even trouble the Hawks for 1st place?).

No. The bottom will have to fall out at some point with Drew Stanton at QB. I also don't buy that the 49ers are as bad as others are saying. I'm a little biased, though.

I don't expect them to beat Denver away in week 5, but they should beat Washington in 6, and Oakland in 7. I guess a truer test will be Philly in 8.

Looking at their schedule, beating Washington, Oakland, the Rams twice, and the Chiefs would give them 8 wins. Factor in that they could beat Philly (home) , Dallas (away) and Detroit (home) and you're at 11.

Thy aren't going to trouble the Seahawks because their offense won't be able to get them a win over the Seahawks, and certainly not two. I could see them finishing above the 49ers though.

It's possible. The biggest thing is getting the offensive line to look like the best in the NFL again, which they haven't even looked close to being but considering both Boone and Davis haven't been playing with the group on a consistent basis, that's to be expected.

They also need to do something about Jimmie Ward because he has not looked good.