2015 NFL Off Season Thread

Dan

On the one hand, Chip Kelly's offense is fun and it would be cool if it succeeded and we saw more teams trying it.

On the other hand, fuck the Eagles forever, hope they go 0-16.  Is Bradford hurt yet?

• Like 3

Tebow time...

• Like 1

Sorry, I wsa born and raised 45 minutes north of Philly. 

Tebow looks to be a bit better so far.  Seems like his throwing motion has improved a bit from his last time in the league and his passes look much less wobbly.  That being said, I'd still feel better if we had Barkley as our 3rd string then Tebow

• Like 1

His passes are less wobbly, but he's still only attempting very simple slant patterns. It's preseason. I'd like to see him air it out a bit and show if he somehow learned to hit the harder to place passes. I doubt he has, but pretty much any quarterback can hit slant patterns.

I am liking this Colts QB though

and thanks announcers for telling me why the 50 yard line was gold!

I've not seen anything substantial but apparently the defense didn't look like it has embraced the switch to the 3-4.

The starters didn't look great but it was only a couple of drives of the first pre-season game, plenty of time to work on things still.

Pernell McPhee was the biggest worry to me, he looked a little overweight and slow. Jared Allen was none-too-good in coverage either. McClellin and Jones looked good in the middle of the LB core though and Sam Acho looks like he's going to make a strong case for starting opposite McPhee.