at Browns

at Dolphins

vs Seahawks

vs Chiefs

vs Steelers

at Bengals

Two things:
1. Ravens record?

2. Pick a home game I should try and attend.

Honestly, the Jags game may be the easiest ticket to get, and likely the cheapest, so that's not too bad of a suggestion.

Go watch the Jags beat the Ravens :shifty:

You might get to see another one of these:

20111024205108.jpg

8-8 or 9-7 it looks like. And obviously, if you can get to the Steelers game in Week 16, that's most definitely the one you'll want to see.

Coolums, gonna work this out later on once I decide whether to use my upcoming vacation time on FOOTBALL or WrestleMania 32.

Pats game is my current target to go to :puke: since I want to get my friend to come out and visit and he's a wicked big bahstaaaaahn fan.

• Like 1

I will finally have the money and a chance to go see the Dallas Cowboys play as they will be traveling to Miami. <3

I got to see Peyton Manning break the touchdown record in person, LL gets to see the interception that triggers the record five millionth "IS ROMO DONE?!" article.

• Like 2

I will finally have the money and a chance to go see the Dallas Cowboys play as they will be traveling to Miami. <3

I got to see Peyton Manning break the touchdown record in person, LL gets to see the interception that triggers the record five millionth "IS ROMO DONE?!" article.

I'm so excited! :w00t:

• Like 1