2015 NFL Off Season Thread

Dan

Obviously :P

Thanks all.

Football shirts are pretty much just as expensive, though. At least, if you include the name in the back and such (as every American Football jersey does.) Unless you have a place where I can buy them for cheaper than club pages.

which of linikers 18 teams are you a fan of?
  • Like 1

Sounds like he already won that battle, they were trying to trade Barkley before making the deal but couldn't find an offer they liked.

I heard he's now more accurate than Peyton in his prime and gallops for first downs smoother than Steve Young. And it's all because he finally lost his virginity to like a dozen Playmates at once.

It makes sense that he would gallop seeing as I would ride him like a horse :pervert:

That's awful I'm sorry :blush:

• Like 1

Much like srar, the Eagles don't have a prayer in finding success with Tim Tebow. He'll be gone once ESPN experiences Tebow exhaustion and have to cut back to only talking about him 70% of the time.