The Barclays Premier League thread 2015/2016

Lineker

I love how this has turned into a discussion on mercenaries and hatred when as I pointed out yesterday we boo everyone. Sir Les was an absolute hero and was still booed relentlessly. We booed Pedro for his lack of class after fouling Mbabu, and for snapping him shortly afterwards, but many (myself included) clapped Ramires' screamer. Maybe at Stamford Bridge all opposing players are greeted with polite applause, but we need all the advantage we can gain by getting in players heads. I honestly can't believe this solely happens at SJP.

I love how this has turned into a discussion on mercenaries and hatred when as I pointed out yesterday we boo everyone. Sir Les was an absolute hero and was still booed relentlessly. We booed Pedro for his lack of class after fouling Mbabu, and for snapping him shortly afterwards, but many (myself included) clapped Ramires' screamer. Maybe at Stamford Bridge all opposing players are greeted with polite applause, but we need all the advantage we can gain by getting in players heads. I honestly can't believe this solely happens at SJP.

We just tend to boo former players, especially if they've left in a bad way...which pretty much tends to be every player that has left us in about 8 years. That and scumbags like John Terry.

I don't think booing opposition players is a regular thing actually. During the game once a player has done something that is perceived to be cheating the yeah, they'll be booed but I'm fairly sure that's probably it for the most part.

Charlie Adam gets booed at Spurs but that's because he's a talentless thug who's injured a number of our players with thuggish tackles when he's played us.

Talentless? His corners alone are worth £10m :/

• Like 1

Aidy Boothroyd looks awkward as fuck on match of the day. His hands are clenched like he's gonna deck Jason Roberts. 

Edited by David Marrio
  • Like 1

Charlie Adam gets booed at Spurs but that's because he's a talentless thug who's injured a number of our players with thuggish tackles when he's played us.

Maybe he is a cunt because his father committed suicide :(

I'm reading that Chelsea may be about to sign Italian goalkeeper Marco Amelia for the 'Hilario role' of never really playing unless two injuries happen at once. The 33 year old is currently without a club and so can be registered as a free transfer.

This mainly demonstrates how no one trusts Jamal Blackman. #racism :shifty: 

• Like 3