The Barclays Premier League thread 2015/2016

Lineker

Either way how can it be a clear goalscoring opportunity when Elliot practically has the ball when contact is made.

Horrible positioning from Colo though, waiting for the replay but I'm sure he's the only one playing him on.

I mean, just actually being Lee Cattermole is a bookable offence but how many fouls must he commit to get booked?

Spurs/Bournemouth has been a crazy game so far. We're 3-1 up without ever really hitting our best, and then after going 3-1 up, we take control and look quite good, and they hit the post at the end of the first half. The game is so crazy open, would be shocked if it stays like this. 

Hey, we scored one we totally deserved! Incredible ball from Eriksen and Kane has his scoring boots back on!

• Like 1

That game was a microcosm of the whole disastrous season so far.

Play fantastic football with some genuinely creative and talented players? Check!

Shit the bed defensively and ruin the game plan and formation? Check!

Multiple bad strokes of luck? Check!

Cattermole could have charged with affray today and he still wouldn't have drawn a yellow card for fuck sake and there was no way that was a red card. Fuck.

Was gonna get out of bed to watch the derby after oversleeping my alarm, checked the score at 1-0 at half and Colo had been given a red and thought better than to start my day off on such a sour note.  What a painful season it's been.

This Manchester derby was painfully boring to watch, but in a week where both had to play in Europe I guess it's to be expected.