The Barclays Premier League thread 2015/2016

Lineker

Fans getting on the refs back. And he's got the tyne-wear derby at the weekend!

I'm not one who likes refs waving cards around all over the place, but it's annoying when somebody like Arnautovic can make foul after foul and not get a yellow. I do think he was right to book Williams though.

• Admin

Match of the Day's running order is a topic of fierce debate every week - who should be first and who should be last?

Well, this Saturday presenter Gary Lineker will personally tell you who has been picked first and why.

In a first for any Facebook page outside the USA, Match of the Day will stream an exclusive live broadcast using Facebook Mentions.

As well as the running order, there will also be behind-the-scenes coverage from the show with this week's guests.

The live broadcast will go out shortly after the late game between Arsenal and Everton finishes.

"We are really looking forward to Gary Lineker revealing the much-anticipated running order live to fans across the country on Saturday night," said Mark Cole, lead executive for BBC Football.

"Even though Match of the Day is one of the oldest sports shows on television, celebrating our 50th birthday last year, social media plays an important part of our coverage, both in how we integrate into broadcast and how we use it to support the BBC's extensive multi-platform football coverage."

Match of the Day's Facebook page has 1.64 million fans in the UK alone, with Manchester United the only Premier League club to boast more in the UK.

Head to the Match of the Day Facebook page this Saturday to watch the exclusive broadcast.

Match of the Day's running order is a topic of fierce debate every week - who should be first and who should be last?

Well, this Saturday presenter Gary Lineker will personally tell you who has been picked first and why.

In a first for any Facebook page outside the USA, Match of the Day will stream an exclusive live broadcast using Facebook Mentions.

As well as the running order, there will also be behind-the-scenes coverage from the show with this week's guests.

The live broadcast will go out shortly after the late game between Arsenal and Everton finishes.

"We are really looking forward to Gary Lineker revealing the much-anticipated running order live to fans across the country on Saturday night," said Mark Cole, lead executive for BBC Football.

"Even though Match of the Day is one of the oldest sports shows on television, celebrating our 50th birthday last year, social media plays an important part of our coverage, both in how we integrate into broadcast and how we use it to support the BBC's extensive multi-platform football coverage."

Match of the Day's Facebook page has 1.64 million fans in the UK alone, with Manchester United the only Premier League club to boast more in the UK.

Head to the Match of the Day Facebook page this Saturday to watch the exclusive broadcast.

Which he does already on Twitter.

It's all happening at Upton Park. In the matter of minutes, Lanzini misses a golden opportunity to go 2 up after a beautiful flick from Payet, Chelsea then counter immediately and Fabregas goal on the counter is ruled offside, Matic is then sent off for two yellow cards, and Chelsea have an assistant sent off too. Whew! Plus minutes before all that kicked off, Lanzini cleared a Chelsea corner off the goal line. The goal line technology said pretty much all of the ball but just a sliver was over the line. Very close margins, but the goal line technology got it right.

Matic can have no arguing about being sent off. His two yellows were clear bookings, and he had another foul in between that that could've easily been a yellow too. Chelsea have definitely been hard done by on the Fabregas goal though. He looked even with the defender to me.

Still, I can't wait to see Mourinho after the game. The science of goal line technology has an agenda against Chelsea? Or is goal line technology ruining the game? Decision, decisions Jose...

Because Jose's lost the plot? :P

That offside decision is really tricky. I've seen pundits and the commentators go both ways on it, some saying he was offside and some saying he was on. I truly can't tell, so I would go in favor of the attacker. I think you've been hard done by on that call.

Jose has been sent off during half time now too