The Barclays Premier League thread 2015/2016

Lineker

West Ham win off Carroll's header for another three points. They're really exciting to watch this season!

Mourinho was apparently sent off because he tried to get into referee Jon Moss' locker room at half time :lol:

I'm bored of the Mourinho soap opera now, distracting from really poor performances and evidently nothing is getting done about it. Can we just get rid of him again and get someone who'll actually fix what's happening on the pitch?

Give us Carlo Ancelotti back, he isn't doing anything at the moment. I never thought he should have been sacked last time anyway.

Loving the pressing from Chelsea for Carroll's goal.

Cresswell could have trapped the ball, had a cup of tea, made himself a sandwich and then crossed it in.

• Like 2

Loving the pressing from Chelsea for Carroll's goal.

Cresswell could have trapped the ball, had a cup of tea, made himself a sandwich and then crossed it in.

Ah yes, the patented Janmaat and Sissoko's 'wait and see' approach to defending against left backs.

• Like 4

Don't worry Chelsea. You've only got us next week. We struggle to convert of 30+ shots and do anything from corners. 

Edited by David Marrio

Amazing how much this side has matured lately.

Cech, Gabriel, Monreal, Özil all particularly outstanding today. 

I loved the moment at the end when Gabriel tackle Lukaku and he celebrated like he'd score a goal. Love the passion. He's my hero already.

• Like 2

West Ham win off Carroll's header for another three points. They're really exciting to watch this season!

Mourinho was apparently sent off because he tried to get into referee Jon Moss' locker room at half time :lol:

Mourinho should know he's not allowed to do that - its exactly what he alleged Frank Rijkaard did to Anders Frisk back in 2005...

• Like 1