The Barclays Premier League thread 2015/2016

Lineker

7 minutes ago, MDK said:

He did get the ball first (just) but fucking hell he could have snapped his ankle

Pen was definitely for the follow through.  There the tackles that'll fuck your foot up. Borini was lucky not to get injured. 

Took me ages to realise it was Andre Wisdom who done it as well. Forgot we loaned him out to Norwich.  

Just now, David Marrio said:

Pen was definitely for the follow through.  There the tackles that'll fuck your foot up. Borini was lucky not to get injured. 

Took me ages to realise it was Andre Wisdom who done it as well. Forgot we loaned him out to Norwich.  

I'm not disagreeing with you. If that was higher it could have broken his leg. Yuck.

4 minutes ago, Colly said:

The Dudleyz are on Tim Lovejoy's cooking thing. Possibly a tad off topic...

Hopefully they'll 3D him through the kitchen counter and we never have to see Lovejoy again and his shit banter. 

• Like 2

Also off topic, the Birmingham house show last night sounded a bit shit.

On topic, looking forward to the Leicester-West Ham game. I'd be surprised if there wasn't goals. Not really arsed about Arsenal v Palace but I'll more than likely watch anyway.

Just now, Baddar said:

On topic, looking forward to the Leicester-West Ham game. I'd be surprised if there wasn't goals. Not really arsed about Arsenal v Palace but I'll more than likely watch anyway.

Whats so interesting about a house in Brum? 

21 minutes ago, MDK said:

Whats so interesting about a house in Brum? 

There was some sort of show in it I heard. Mixed reviews though. 

Lescott's genuine quote was "being relegated is a weight off the shoulders" and "now we might be able to put some performances in". That man is honestly a joke, everything that is wrong with the playing staff at Villa in a nutshell. How is it a weight off the shoulders? It should weigh heavy on all the players who have contributed to this, and it certainly isn't a weight off the shoulders of those staff who face being made redundant now.

I wouldn't want someone with an attitude like that at my club even if we were in the Evo-Stick Premier. Isn't he a boyhood Villa fan too?

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, David Marrio said:

Hopefully they'll 3D him through the kitchen counter and we never have to see Lovejoy again and his shit banter. 

56 minutes ago, Baddar said:

Birmingham looks alright compared to the last house show WWE had in Cardiff which featured a clash of titans in Bo Dallas versus Curtis Axel while The Big Show replaced an injured Seth Rollins to face Kane in the main event. Someone probably paid £40 for that.

• Like 6

Arise Sir Claudio? Whats this talk of Ranieri getting knighted? I like it. Yes, yes, he isn't British but (and follow me on this walk) he is from Rome and The Roman Empire sorta helped Britain along its way, and maybe many, many generations ago his ancestors might have come to Britain. So give him a knighthood.

Changes galore for our game against Bournemouth.

Ward starts in goal, back four of Randall, Toure, Lucas and Smith. Ibe, Stewart, Allen, Ojo and Firmino in midfield with Sturridge up front.
Bench: Mignolet, Flanagan, Sakho, Milner, Lallana, Coutinho, Origi. 

Made up Ward is getting a game so should be interesting to see how he does. Big game for Ibe today, needs to step it up.