The Barclays Premier League thread 2015/2016

Lineker

If you are any of the other teams who aren't in the so called "Top 4/5/6" you much be looking at Leicester and thinking if they can do it why can't we. 

Ranieri has worked wonders with this squad. 

9 minutes ago, David Marrio said:

If you are any of the other teams who aren't in the so called "Top 4/5/6" you much be looking at Leicester and thinking if they can do it why can't we. 

Ranieri has worked wonders with this squad. 

I'm not sure Villa are thinking that

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Dan said:

You do a good impression of Jamie Vardy on here ;)

Lol what's your problem? If you've got something to say then say it. I've never made a personal attack about you or anyone on here so clearly you must have an issue with me. 

• Like 1

I do wonder if the reaction had been different if that had been a 'popular' player falling over after having a tangling of legs with another player.

6 minutes ago, David Marrio said:

Lol what's your problem? If you've got something to say then say it. I've never made a personal attack about you or anyone on here so clearly you must have an issue with me. 

Lol, chill out.

3 minutes ago, Dan said:

Lol, chill out.

Why should I chill out if you're going to try and make a personal attack on me when I have never said anything to you or about you.