2015 NFL Season

Dan

Hey, the 4th choice running back fumbles. Stunned, I am.

Regardless of who wins here, and it certainly looks certain to be Denver now after that TD, it's quite sad at how easy it will be for Patriots to win the championship game based on this match.

15 minutes ago, Chris2K said:

Hey, the 4th choice running back fumbles. Stunned, I am.

Regardless of who wins here, and it certainly looks certain to be Denver now after that TD, it's quite sad at how easy it will be for Patriots to win the championship game based on this match.

If the Broncos offense didn't look so terrible, I'd say it wouldn't be such a slam dunk.  The Pats really can't run the ball, and Denver has a pretty good pass defense.  But if Peyton can't put up points then its all for naught.  

• Admin

Next Sunday will be good fun to watch nonetheless though. More than enough to keep me clear of the Royal Rumble. Preference of team to win it all for me? I suppose that would have to go Carolina, then Arizona, then Denver, and then New England. 

• Like 1

If Denver win I'll be quite happy with the Super Bowl no matter who wins the NFC Title game.  Either a franchise wins its first ever Super Bowl or the Broncos win their first in nearly 2 decades and Peyton probably retires on top.  All would make for great stories.

About the only good thing I can think of with the Patriots winning is that it would be funny to see Goodell have to hand the trophy over to Brady after the Deflategate nonsense.  But the novelty of it would last for about 5 seconds and then it'd be back to having to deal with all of the incredibly annoying Pats fans I know in real life just gushing for months and months about how Brady is unquestionably the greatest quarterback who ever lived.  No thank you.

• Like 1

This was a great day because I was rooting for the same Meacon was!

And the same thing is happening again next week!

This has never happened in recorded history.

My preference is for either NFC team to do it. Would love Carolina because of how much curmudgeons hate Cam Newton, Arizona would be great because I'm rooting for Larry Fitzgerald and Carson Palmer. Denver is the preferable AFC team. Fuck the Patriots.

• Like 4

I want Denver/Carolina, so it'll probably end up being Arizona/New England.

Will be for the Broncos if they make it no matter who the NFC team is (because Peyton), but the NFC team if its the Patriots. I'm frickin' sick of that team, and am also glad the Seahawks got beat.

• Like 2

While you really can't go wrong with Bosa, if I'm the Titans I'm going for Tunstil.  Their O-line as currently constructed is going to get Mariota killed.

I would be shocked if the Giants took Elliott.  Their run game was a disaster last year not because of the players but because Coughlin was incredibly impatient with them and somehow thought rotating 4 RBs in and out all game was going to work.  I wouldn't mind them bringing in someone to replace Andre "1 yard" Williams, but do it later in the draft.  The Giants need help at basically every single defensive position so any pick on that side of the ball would be fine with me.