2015 NFL Season

Dan

8 minutes ago, Meacon said:

They lost two weeks ago in the AFC Championship.

Yeah, basically the second that game ended I was fine with the remaining three teams winning.  My heart says I'd prefer a Broncos win just to see Peyton ride off into the sunset with a ring.  My gut however tells me the Panthers are just too good.  Both teams are stellar defensively but the Panthers just feel like they're more well-equipped to deal with the challenge.

Just hoping for a good, close game.  Unless your favorite team or a team you despise is playing, there's nothing worse than a blowout Super Bowl.

On another pressing matter, I have to decide whether to watch on the BBC (no adverts and MIke Carlson but aimed at newbies and people who are more interested in Coldplay than the game), or Sky with the team from hell who will at least concentrate on the match.

1 minute ago, Chris2K said:

On another pressing matter, I have to decide whether to watch on the BBC (no adverts and MIke Carlson but aimed at newbies and people who are more interested in Coldplay than the game), or Sky with the team from hell who will at least concentrate on the match.

Coldplay is EWB's favorite musical act. Sky it is.

I'm going Beeb, Mike wins it every time. I'm planning on seeing this through and using my child as an excuse for how tired I'll be at work, but if I succumb can everyone just pretend I pointed out the absurdity of 'World Champions' again...

That's the first time I've seen Joe Namath in person and I'm disappointed by how unruly his haircut is.