2015 NFL Season

Dan

Peyton's speech was the family friendly version of “I’m gonna go home tonight. I’m gonna drink a Coors Light. That’s a Coors Light because Bud Light won’t pay me nothing. I’m gonna sit down with my friends and family, and, hell, I might even get on top of my wife tonight,”

• Like 12

2 minutes ago, Chris2K said:

Peyton's speech was the family friendly version of “I’m gonna go home tonight. I’m gonna drink a Coors Light. That’s a Coors Light because Bud Light won’t pay me nothing. I’m gonna sit down with my friends and family, and, hell, I might even get on top of my wife tonight,”

I hate that I can only give one like for this.

• Like 2

Man, I'm so happy for Peyton.  Yes he didn't have a very good game and the defense carried them to this Super Bowl, but I'm so glad he got another ring before he left.  If the Colts or Broncos were playing when the Giants weren't on, I'd always pay extra attention to those games just because of Peyton.  Watching him elaborately orchestrate an offense and basically be his own offensive coordinator was fascinating.  It was an honor to watch him all those years.

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, Busch Lesnar said:

Man, I'm so happy for Peyton.  Yes he didn't have a very good game and the defense carried them to this Super Bowl, but I'm so glad he got another ring before he left.  If the Colts or Broncos were playing when the Giants weren't on, I'd always pay extra attention to those games just because of Peyton.  Watching him elaborately orchestrate an offense and basically be his own offensive coordinator was fascinating.  It was an honor to watch him all those years.

QFE. Grew up watching the guy sling the pigskin around and gained an appreciation for how he handled himself on and off the football field. Truly a one of a kind athlete and I second the motion of it being an honor watching him for all those years.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Meacon said:

Unless there was some kind of medical mishap, the odds should be something like a billion-to-one. :shifty: 

Try anyways!

• Like 3

Aside from the obvious reasons i'm glad that Denver won to (hopefully) send Peyton out on top because this Carolina team looks good enough to be back again. I'm sure they'll be back. Cam is a monster and still has room to get even better and that's pretty scary to be honest.

• Like 1

In the NFL you just never know.  When Super Bowl 47 ended I was certain the Niners would win one with Harbaugh and their defense and it turned out they only had one season left of their peak.

That being said, it doesn't seem like the Panthers have a mass free agency exodus forthcoming.  They should be keeping most of their key guys AND they'll be getting Kelvin Benjamin back too.