2015 NFL Season

Dan

4 minutes ago, Chris2K said:
winningest
ˈwɪnɪŋɪst/
adjective
NORTH AMERICANinformal
  1. having achieved the most success in competition.
    "the winningest coach in pro-football history"

Horrific.

But there's your reason. If anyone was going to mangle language into disgusting mutant shapes it's [see bolded and enlarged].

• Like 2

You can't go now @metalman, you'll miss the owner getting to lift the trophy ahead of the people who did all the work!

And also all the players thanking God for deciding that their team should win the game instead of the other team's religious players because He cares about this sort of thing.

• Like 3

I'm not going back and reading through all this. I was at work, but, from what I saw, I was very surprised that Denver was able to get after Cam like they did. I saw what they did to New England, but, due to the Patriots well known O-Line issues, didn't think they could do it to Carolina.

Congrats, @Meacon. I still hate your team's guts.

• Like 3

Broncos 2016 home opponents:  Chargers, Chiefs, Colts, Falcons, Panthers, Patriots, Raiders, Texans

Feel like a Pats/Broncos Thursday night opener is a virtual lock even if it isn't Brady/Manning.  A Super Bowl rematch is probably the next most likely, followed by the Chiefs if they insist on putting a division rival in there.

• Like 1