2015 NFL Season

Dan

The Cowboys can quit pretending Weeden is worth anything at all and start Cassel anytime now.

yes I'm sure Matt Cassel who was garbage the last time he started and couldn't win the starting job in QB starved Buffalo and has had 2 weeks to learn the offense will be a huge upgrade.

They've made the switch, I expect similar results. 

SO FUCKING GLAD WE CHANGED QBs!  MAN WHEN YOU HAVE THE CHANCE TO START A GUY WHO CAN THROW MORE INTERCEPTIONS IN ONE GAME THAN BRANDON FUCKING WEEDEN HAS THROUGH 4 YOU GOTTA DO IT

And a special fuck you to the delusion Cowboys fans who think we're in such a better spot now and that it doesn't matter that our QB threw 3 second half INTs, including one pick-6, in a game with lost BY A FUCKING TOUCHDOWN.  Turnovers kills, except apparently when they don't because hooooo boy looky at Cassel throw the ball deep and spread the field!  It'd be great if those throws were to his fucking teammates.

Edited by Maxx
  • Like 4

The Cowboys can quit pretending Weeden is worth anything at all and start Cassel anytime now.

yes I'm sure Matt Cassel who was garbage the last time he started and couldn't win the starting job in QB starved Buffalo and has had 2 weeks to learn the offense will be a huge upgrade.

They've made the switch, I expect similar results. 

SO FUCKING GLAD WE CHANGED QBs!  MAN WHEN YOU HAVE THE CHANCE TO START A GUY WHO CAN THROW MORE INTERCEPTIONS IN ONE GAME THAN BRANDON FUCKING WEEDEN HAS THROUGH 4 YOU GOTTA DO IT

And a special fuck you to the delusion Cowboys fans who think we're in such a better spot now and that it doesn't matter that our QB threw 3 second half INTs, including one pick-6, in a game with lost BY A FUCKING TOUCHDOWN.  Turnovers kills, except apparently when they don't because hooooo boy looky at Cassel throw the ball deep and spread the field!  It'd be great if those throws were to his fucking teammates.

I'll admit when it was announced he was signed, I expected Cassel to be an upgrade over Weeden. I'm definitely no longer under that delusion. Before the season started, I expected the Cowboys to finish first or second in the division, with the Eagles and Washington fighting to stay out of the basement. Now it looks like its going to be the Cowboys at the bottom. 

Edited by GhostMachine

Why would you take Yeldon out at goal line and do four failed run attempts? Stupid stupid stupid...

The calls were stupid and Gerhart is useless but Yeldon had been suffering from the flu, had IVs on Saturday and yesterday. They limited him in the second half because he was starting to feel it.

I'm loving Yeldon and the Allen's though. Bortles is getting pretty good although he still makes so strange throws. He's certainly the best Jags QB since Brunell.

Arian Foster suffered a torn Achilles and will miss the remainder of the season, NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport reported, per a source informed of his injury.

Stick a fork in it, we're done.

When were you not?

Edited by Maxx
  • Like 2

Lions have fired their OC (Joe Lomardi) and OL coaches (Some schmucks).

And in the process promote their QBs coach Jim Bob Cooter to OC. 

"That can't be a real name..."

*google 'Jim Bob Cooter'*

"Fuck me..."

• Like 3

And once again Joe Flacco goes Full Romo. NEVER. GO. FULL. ROMO

If he had gone full Romo he would have completed that since Romo is statistically the best at game-tying or game-winning TDs in the last 2 minutes.

Crockett Gilmore has had the chance twice for a winning TD (Denver) or a potentially tying TD (Arizona) and both times has failed.  This was particularly egregious since he did nothing to stop the interception from happening once he realized it was overthrown.  But, hey, maybe there was nothing he could do.  Arizona's pass rush was great and forced a bad pass.

Edited by damshow
  • Like 1