NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread

Quom

Yep, not a smart move at all. I'd fucking hate to be an NBA player though, women trying to have your baby and men trying to get you to hit them so they can sue. I'd rather stay home, or hit up the gay clubs >_>. Especially as a PF/C, it isn't like you're ever going to just blend in.

I'm no longer bragging because I seem to be the ultimate jinx. We finally broke our 16 game losing streak when Rubio doesn't play and may have quietly snuck back into the 8th spot with the second best road record in the league.

In slightly sadder news, SMitch thinks KAT is too young and too fragile to play big minutes which is why he's been sitting out when we lead. In the long term it's excellent that he's protected whilst still growing, in the short term it means Porzingis will probably nab ROTY which sucks for KAT.

Well I mean, it would be if the coach didn't just say that he's trying to protect KAT's legs and will sit him out whenever possible :/. It's pretty significant news for the Wolves and their fans. It also worries me because KAT has been knee down wrapped in ice a few times which always makes me think shin splints.

When it has been like 200 years since you've even been in the playoffs and the team's performance has been up and down (to put it politely), stuff like ROTY is about the most we have to look forward to. Plus we're in an awkward position where our draft pick is only top 14 protected. So if KAT is having issues it might make sense to reverse course and tank hard.

So Okafor was caught driving 108MPH over a bridge with a speed limit of 45MPH. It's automatic reckless driving and apparently was 2MPH off going to jail instantly. It happened three weeks ago (so before the fight). He is not making wise choices right now.

76'ers have suspended Jahlil Okafor for 2 games. Seems a bit weird to do it now given the horse has been bolting for months: tried to get served using fake ID, drove over a bridge at double the speed limit, got into a fist fight. 

It just seems weird to be all 'from now on he'll have a security guard with him at all times' then 'oh and btw you're suspended for 2 games' a few days later.