NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread

Quom

I think K-Mart could be a decent bench pickup for any team that's looking to do anything in the playoffs. Dude has a lethal scoring touch when he's given the chance, but by god is he a massive minus whenever he's not spotting up shots or shooting FT's. I'd personally have no issue seeing him come off the bench for Dallas, but right now we've got like 5 guards already and the team is better than anyone expected them to be, so I don't see a need to dump any player unless it's kicking Barea back to Minnesota (but I doubt anyone wants a 5ft10 turnstile who loves to chuck and is on a 4 year deal).

Yeah! I always liked the Warriors. Watched a lot of game of them the past 5 years. But the Thunder are still my team. And I just begin the dislike the Warriors because of the fans. I really hoped Milwaukee would win again. 

On a bright note! I fucking love Steven Adams growth this season!

O.J. Mayo just had to be restrained from attacking a ref during a timeout (and I do mean restrained, not just hold me back bro). I don't think I've ever seen anything like it.