Premier League 2016/17

Lineker

10 minutes ago, MDK said:

Give the league cup winner a champions league place. You'll soon see full strength teams in it. 

To be fair...I've seen stronger teams put out in the league cup than the FA Cup at times this season. 

4 minutes ago, Davidmarrio said:

To be fair...I've seen stronger teams put out in the league cup than the FA Cup at times this season. 

Now, if they gave a champions league place to the winner of the FA Cup it would be interesting...

• Like 1

It would be pretty tragic for Everton if they lost Lukaku in the summer and (due to some incredible bad luck with other transfer dealings and/or injuries) ended up having to play Rooney in his place...

There was a reason why Ronnie Moran was known as Mr.Liverpool.  

From player to captain to coach to assistant manager, he had a big impact on the club and on a lot of players. A hugely influential figure throughout Liverpool football club. 

In terms of Ross Barkley, he's a weird one. He could be a cracking player but he has never had the consistency and in my experience of him in derbies he always goes missing...he's never had a big moment. It'd be a gamble for someone to pay 35mil for him but perhaps a change of scenery is what he needs and a club like Spurs could be the place to help him get to the next level  

I'm all in for Rooney coming back, especially if it's on a free.

That said, no way would he ever be a replacement for Lukaku and I can't see Barkley leaving either, although I'd much rather lose him than say Coleman or Gueye at this point.