Premier League 2016/17

Lineker

To be fair to Arsenal, it's not like WBA had scored 12 goals from corners so far this season before today. There was just no way to prepare for such a surprising method of attack.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Handsome Gazz said:

To be fair to Arsenal, it's not like WBA had scored 12 goals from corners so far this season before today. There was just no way to prepare for such a surprising method of attack.

I mean, exactly! It'd take a genius intellect to expect that. Like, a professor or something.

I feel like Arsenal games should have the theme from Curb Your Enthusiasm playing at the end of them, with it just ending on a still of Wenger's face before cutting away to fam blud guy from Arsenal Fan TV

8 minutes ago, Davidmarrio said:

I feel like Arsenal games should have the theme from Curb Your Enthusiasm playing at the end of them, with it just ending on a still of Wenger's face before cutting away to fam blud guy from Arsenal Fan TV

• Like 3

• Admin

Arsène Wenger now claims he has made a decision on his future but that he has yet to communicate his intentions to anyone else at Arsenal.

“You will soon know,” he said teasingly, after a 3-1 defeat to West Bromwich Albion at The Hawthorns saw his team lose further ground in the battle to finish in the top four. How soon? “Very soon, but I’m not necessarily worried about my future right now, when we are in a unique bad patch where we haven’t been for 20 years.”

Arsene Wenger has probably reached that time where it's the right time to go. But to say he's been there 20 years, won plenty and always made the top four, the treatment of him by some Arsenal fans has been so disgraceful.

• Like 3