Premier League 2016/17

Lineker

He needs to move on, he's not developing the team any more and hasn't been for a good few years.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Handsome Gazz said:

He needs to move on, he's not developing the team any more and hasn't been for a good few years.

That's basically how I see it. He's not a bad manager but he can't take the team any further anymore.

20 minutes ago, Baddar said:

Early start today! Not completely confident in the line up but I'd take a narrow win if offered right now.

Normally I would say that United would roll over 'boro but you know what its like when a manager has been sacked, they seem to hulk up. 

2 hours ago, Kaney said:

That's basically how I see it. He's not a bad manager but he can't take the team any further anymore.

The interesting thing of course is what happens after he goes. The Wenger out brigade seem fairly confident their birthright of 4th place will always be secure so the only way is up, that for me is a very optimistic view.

• Like 7

27 minutes ago, Colly said:

The interesting thing of course is what happens after he goes. The Wenger out brigade seem fairly confident their birthright of 4th place will always be secure so the only way is up, that for me is a very optimistic view.

This. The grass isn't always greener, as the Rafa Out brigade found out for themselves with us.

26 minutes ago, Nerf said:

This. The grass isn't always greener, as the Rafa Out brigade found out for themselves with us.

Rafa always wanted to manage at a bigger, more high profile, more historic club though. Now he is.

• Like 2

Spurs doing their damnedest to throws this one away from a comfortable position. Gave away one goal and working towards giving away a second. Valdes style cock up to give Southampton the 3-2 win unless they fix this. Feels too early for the end of season capitulation.