Premier League 2016/17

Lineker

3 minutes ago, Jimmy said:

To be fair, I'd say we rely more on quick passing than we do pace, especially without Walker and Rose. Sonny is having a good game, though! Would love for Jansen to bag a goal.

Matt Jansen > Vincent Janssen.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Jimmy said:

To be fair, I'd say we rely more on quick passing than we do pace, especially without Walker and Rose. Sonny is having a good game, though! Would love for Jansen to bag a goal.

That's what I mean. The pace of the attack is hurting teams. Nobody is standing with the ball for 5 seconds, it's always quick passing and movement. United don't do it enough. 

11 minutes ago, Baddar said:

That's what I mean. The pace of the attack is hurting teams. Nobody is standing with the ball for 5 seconds, it's always quick passing and movement. United don't do it enough. 

That would imply we were an attacking team.

And 'attack' is a dirty word.

If you don't concede, you can't lose.

The thing I like most about Son, other than him being an exceptionally good player, is he always looks like he's having the best time ever.

• Like 7

47 minutes ago, Mad Jack said:

That would imply we were an attacking team.

And 'attack' is a dirty word.

It's been a strange season. Despite us being relatively shit going forward, we've wasted golden chances in the majority of the games we've drawn at home, as well as completely controlling said games. Imagine if we were actually good?

Take the last few games - shit going forward in both, but still could have won them comfortably with better finishing. 

21 minutes ago, Big Gazz said:

If you don't concede, you can't lose.

The thing I like most about Son, other than him being an exceptionally good player, is he always looks like he's having the best time ever.

Both points are 110% nailed on right. Gazz may know a thing or two about football after all. :shifty:

Pfft I scored a goal, got a yellow card and saved a penalty all in the same game when I played in a tournament at the Liverpool academy. Clearly I'm the best player to have never made it... <_<

Very unusual line up today. Matip, Arnold and Woodburn are all starting today. Big chances for the youngsters today. The bench is strong but I'm not at all confident going into this. 

We've been shite. Should have been given a pen but Mike Dean is a useless baldy cunt and then Stoke go down the other end and score because we can track the run of Walters. 

Fucking typical.  

25 minutes ago, Big Gazz said:

Klopp's masterplan worked!

I know you're joking, but yeah. It's a satisfying fuck you to the moron pundits who say shit like "if you're fit enough for the bench, you're fit enough to start."

1 hour ago, MDK said:

Hey, dont mock. It might happen to you.

Which? Becoming bald or an incompetent referee?