Premier League 2016/17

Lineker

Classic Liverpool response to the derby really.

Weren't at the races today by the seems of it but playing Holgate and Pennington in the back line was never going to help matters in a game as big as this. Not saying they played badly at all but the cohesion and rhythm just isn't there.

Brilliant goal by Ndidi today for Leicester, and I'm happy for Hull to get that win too especially with Palace winning. Also, someone should really look into the devious intentions of that Southampton penalty spot divot.

Mustafi playing the old '20 yards in front of your CB partner for no apparent reason' offside trap trick.

• Like 1

That is peak Arselol.

Walcott is lucky to be on the pitch too after that challenge on Fernandinho.

That Harry Winks injury was so bizarre...  I'd rather get injured by another player then get injured by water bottles <_<

On 01/04/2017 at 15:13, Davidmarrio said:

God forbid fans being smug and happy about beating your local rivals in a derby. It'd be the other way if Everton won and I wouldn't expect it to not be...

Especially in a city where your family, friends and work colleagues are all either a red or a blue....the derby is a pretty big deal here. 

Poor Tranmere :(

• Like 3

I watched the derby with three Liverpool fans, a Tranmere fan and two Evertonians. The Tranmere fan was just happy that they had the Tranmere match on the small TV under the big screen. :shifty: 

• Like 1

I notice a rumour linking Chelsea with Andrea Conti from Atalanta. I would like to veto this right now because having Conte/Kante/Conti all in the same place would just be ridiculous.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, stokeriño said:

I notice a rumour linking Chelsea with Andrea Conti from Atalanta. I would like to veto this right now because having Conte/Kante/Conti all in the same place would just be ridiculous.

For that exact reason my first thought when I read the Conti link was that I really hope it does happen.

23 hours ago, Lineker said:

Sounds as if Winks' season is done.

:( 

Was having such a great breakout season and was so reliable to be trusted when we needed to control a game. Worrying that we don't have a replacement for Winks and it looks possible that Sissoko could be getting more game time because of it.